The Pairings for Craft 2015
Here are the restaurant + brewery pairings for Craft 2015:
Black Raven + Brave Horse Tavern
La Petite Mort, Belgian Dark Ale paired with Smoked pastrami hot dog, mort braised sauerkraut, rye bun, crispy Swiss cheese.
Brewmaster’s Bakery + PostDoc Brewing
Cram Session Coffee Porter paired with Espress-O Yo’ Self Granola (using the same blend of coffee as the beer) topped with a handcrafted Cram Session infused marshmallow and a side of Cram Session Syrup.
Beardslee Public House + Itself
Four Ginger IPA paired with Kalbi Pork “Meat Candy” (Sweet spicy Korean teriyaki flavor with ginger.)
Bread and Circuses + Two Beers Brewing
Grey Skies Dark Pale Ale + Salmon Reuben Crostini (Crudo pastrami cured salmon, gruyere cream cheese, fennel saurkraut)
Carlile Room + Reuben’s Brews
Amarillo Fresh Hop Ale + hopped eggs with smoked potato and malted & fermented cherry peppers.
Mt Townsend Creamery + Propolis Brewing
Zephyros Elderflower Saison-Brett Dry hopped with Rakau paired with Cirrus, a Pacific Northwest variation on French soft-ripened cheese.
Bluebird Ice Creamer + Bluebird Brewing
Porter ice cream float.
Schooner Exact Brewing + Itself
Amarillo Fresh Hop Pale Ale + Amarillo hop cured salmon, spent grain cracker, bone marrow aioli.
Taylor Shellfish + Pike Brewing
XXXXX Stout + fresh Pacific oysters on the half shell.
Stout + Stoup Brewing
Stoup Marzen + Caribbean Spiced Pork Roast with ginger-apple butter (Marzen also used in the recipe).
Watershed Pub & Kitchen + Georgetown Brewing
Bodhizafa IPA + Agent Papa’s spicy pineapple chutney pizza, with pulled kahalua pork and Mama Lil’s peppers.
Capitol Cider + Alpenfire Hard Cider
SPARK! Semi-Sweet cider + New Crop apples wrapped in bacon with a pickled mustard seed & frisée salad.
Last year’s partners and menu:
- Beardslee Public House & Brewery + itself = Citrus pork sausage on pretzel rolls. Paired with Wit beer.
- Bell & Whete + Elysian Brewing = Spicy garlic pork sausage on a pretzel bun + Space Dust IPA.
- Dahlia Lounge + Reuben’s Brews = Mango ice cream with spicy rice crackers. Paired with Crikey IPA.
- Little Water Cantina + Chuckanut Brewery = Mackerel Ceviche. Paired with Kolsch or Pils.
- Luc + Two Beers Brewing = Pâté de campagne with cornichon, mustard and pickled watermelon rind. Paired with Fresh Hop IPA.
- Marination Ma Kai + Stoup Brewing = Asian style sausage with pickle and spicy sauce. Paired with Wheaten IPA
- Ravish + Georgetown Brewing = Duck breast pastrami brined in Chopper Red Ale and smoked with cherry wood rubbed down with blackpepper and brown sugar. Paired with Choppers Red Ale.
- Schooner Exact Brewing + itself (Chef Warren Peterson) = Short Rib. Paired with Fresh Hop Ale.
- Taylor Shellfish + Pike Brewing = Shigoku and Kumamoto oysters. Paired with XXXXX Stout (and perhaps another beer as well).
- Trellis + Black Raven Brewing = Duck confit slider served cold with Italian plum compote. Paired with King Dandy Pit Fruit Sour.
- Tom Douglas’ Cantina Lena + Fremont Brewing = Pib roasted pork, sour orange, aji amarillo, tamal colado. Paired with Cowiche Canyon Fresh Hop Ale.
- Watershed Pub & Kitchen + Charging Hippo Brewing = TBD.